Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Target Baby Club - Target supports breast feeding!

I got the baby club when I was pregnant with Atlas, so I went in store to register today for this new baby. If you register online you still have to go IN to pick up the cute little bag of goodies, I figured I would look for the free Maderma too.. of course it was out.

I didnt bother scanning anything. I am having terrible ligament pains and sciatic nerve pain in the other leg! ughhhhhh!

This is what was included in the cute little bag
  • $20 Shutterfly credit
  • Lansinoh Breast Milk bags sample
  • Lansinoh Nursing pads sample
  • 2 Huggies Newborn samples
    • $2.50 Target coupon for Huggies (exp 12/31/12)
    • $1 Target coupon for Huggies wipes (exp 12/31/12)
  • and a bunch of Target coupons:
    • $20 off any Lansinoh pump
    • $2 off Pampers wipes AND diapers
    • $1 off Johnson's baby item
    • $2 off Johnson's gift set
    • 20% off Eddie Bauer baby item
    • $10 off Chicco nest or gym
    • 10% off Basics bra or cami
    • 10% off Gilligan bra or cami
    • 20% off Liz Lange apparel
    • $2 off 3-pk Gerber Onesies
    • $5 off 12 oz Gerber Good start
    • FREE 6-pk Enfamil premium newborn
So... Target supports breast feeding!!! This is a first that I have not received a bunch of samples and coupons supporting formula. Sure, there were two, but not everyone can breast feed. I am so excited that Target isn't shoving formula down our throats! I will use the FREE coupon, but it will be donated.

Thank you Target!

No comments: