Saturday, March 24, 2012

I got my free paint! Did you?

I went back to Ace Hardware today, I went 3 weeks ago and got free paint.. and this is weekend #4 of free paint! I finally got to see LAWRENCE... if you are in Orlando and work in the News industry you *know* who I am talking about. It was awesome. LOL!

There will be another weekend of free paint in May and one in September... so stick with me and I will let you know when it happens again. My store had PLENTY of paint at 9:45am (opened at 6am) So call your store!

“Like” Ace Hardware on Facebook to print a coupon for a free quart of paint this Saturday (March 24, 2012)! *THEY HAVE COUPONS IN STORE, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO TAKE A COUPON WITH YOU!*

Call your local Ace Hardware, as they aren't all participating. Those that are, are giving away 40 quarts.

No comments: