Monday, March 12, 2012

Homemade - Baby Wipes



I always think toilet paper is such a waste and I am envious of those who can stockpile it for free... but if you think about it, baby wipes are kinda the same dang thing! You wipe a cheek, you throw it out. A ton of my mommies you cloth diapers... I wonder if they are making their own wipes too! If you aren't all for throwing poopy wipes in the wash, then you can make your own with paper towels!


Homemade Baby Wipes
1 roll of Bounty (or another thick, quality brand) paper towels
2-1/4 cups of water
2 Tbsp. baby bath or shampoo
1 Tbsp. baby oil

For instructions,Visit Devon@MamaCheaps!

2 comments:

suoicerp21 said...

When my daughter was younger, I cut up a bunch of pieces of cloth and used those as wipes. I just washed them with the diapers. Wipes are a big fat waste of money, though I do use them now...

BeaDandelion said...

Was this pretty much the same liquid recipe?

Atlas pulled out the entire box of wipes this morning while I was in the shower after my jog. I came out and they were everywhere! He looked at me, eyebrows raised and said an exaggerated "OOOOO noooooO!" (Very Shirley Temple style) I couldnt do anything but laugh! I am so in love with this kid!