Friday, March 09, 2012

'Extreme' couponer stole $3K in newspapers

Awesome. Just to add to the stereotype that those who supply their family with everything they need by using coupons, are hoarders... then you have people willing to commit crimes to save $2. Really!? If you're that damn desperate, rob a bank. No, obviously I don't want you to really rob a bank, but who steals a $1.79 newspaper? I know there are still people misusing coupons and even some that shoplift... and quite frankly it makes my skin crawl.

I never understood why someone would shoplift a $2 item... or a $20 item. So dumb ... and if you get caught RIDICULOUSLY EMBARRASSING (I would assume!)

So this one lady was waiting for the distributor to drop off huge bundles for the paper-guy and was loading her vehicle up with hundreds of papers each week... FOR SEVENTEEN MONTHS! How did it take 17 months to catch her?! SMH.

You can read a little more HERE.

Thanks Dave!

*The only thing that makes me madder than this stupid stealing fool are the idiots that left comments. Coupons are not going anywhere, stores PROFIT from each coupon/er, and we are not all hoarders, very few are. I am a SAHM ... who blogs. I am not bringing in more than $100 a month from this blog and you KNOW how much time I spend on it. If not for coupons, I would have to enroll my child in day care for me to bring home $60 a month after gas and child care... and that is BEFORE feeding my family. We dont get any handouts and we often help those in need. Again... something I could NOT do if I did not use hundreds of coupons per month. ::rant over::

No comments: