Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Product Testing FAIL

You have seen me post about all the survey sites I participate in.. Many of them provide me with new full sized products to test out and then review for them. They send me a survey a few weeks later and then pay me $10-$20 for testing the item.

I have been pleased with pretty much every item (with the occasional - ehhh it's ok, not impressive item) up until now.

I can't tell you what it is due to secrecy rules that could disqualify me from further participation, but I can tell you a little about it.

I got a body wash in the mail. BEAUTIFUL. Huge bottle! It had to be pleasing. The survey I filled out told them we don't use scented detergent or fabric softener... but I opened this and hesitated. I decided to go ahead and give it a shot and after my jog I used it. I got out of the shower and smelled like I had just had a flea dip.

The scent would have been great had it actually been flea dip. I like this smell A LOT. On my dog. Thankfully the scent wore off by this morning! I haven't smelled the sheets yet though.

You can sign up for many various survey sites on the left hand side of this blog.

No comments: