Thursday, January 12, 2012

Freebie - Neti Pot (It's back!)


app full proxy.php?app=7146470109&v=1&size=o&cksum=75cc0af1035f6b0903540a8e46fa8267&src=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.neilmed.com%2Fimages%2Ffacebook%2Fbox np Free NeilMed NasaFlo Neti Pot

Get a Free Neil Med Neti Pot. Not sure if you can request it again if you already got it.

There is a warning that you should ONLY use distilled and bottle water when flushing due to some infections you can get - DO NOT USE TAP WATER! Otherwise it is perfectly safe!

3 comments:

~Into Their Hearts~ said...

Wow. I always use tap. I did not know that! How do you warm the bottled water to a nice temp then to use it? Or do you just use room temp?

~Into Their Hearts~ said...

Wow. I always use tap water. I didn't know that! So how to you warm the bottled water to a nice temp to use? Or do you just use room temp bottled water?

BeaDandelion said...

I HAVE NO IDEA!!! And thus why I am not re-requesting it.. or even trying! LOL. When I used my other one last time I got very sick and then the next week all these reports came out and I freaked! Turns out I caught the same thing my kidlet did so I doubt it was related. Still freaked me out.. but my mommy friends swear by them!