Saturday, January 21, 2012

FREE Picnik Premium photo enhancements

If you have an existing account with Picnik, go grab and save your photos.
If you paid for the upgraded version, expect to see a FULL refund, even if today is the last day of your subscription!
If you have never used them... GO!! RUN!!! You have until April 19th-ish I think it said.

This was a fun website that a lot of my mommy friends used to enhance photos of pregnancy tests that weren't fully BFP. But obviously you can use it for a bajillion other kinds of edits as well. I thought it was more user friendly (and cheaper) than Adobe Photoshop.

I am really interested in hearing if they will continue in another way or were bought out or if we will somehow see their services again.

Until then, I am going to go play!

No comments: