Thursday, November 03, 2011

Swagbucks TV - earn 150 swagbucks each day!


If you have been following my blog, you know that Swagbucks is how I pay for all of our Christmas presents. I use the Swagbucks toolbar instead of google in most cases and each time I search for an image or a recipe or pretty much anything I can find swagbucks. Super easy!  If I don't find a swagbuck when searching using "web" I click on "image" and normally find one.


 
- Choose something to watch from the thousands of videos available in categories like Entertainment, Food, Fashion & Beauty and Homes & Gardens - each channel features content from different providers and can educate and entertain you while you earn.


- As you watch videos, the SBTV meter at the top right of the screen fills up - when it reaches 100% after every 10 videos, you earn 3 Swag Bucks, with an overall cap of 150 Swag Bucks each day.
- You can share the videos with friends, and the link you send is referral enabled, which means it also serves as a way to get new referrals to Swagbucks!
 
If you are new to Swagbucks, sign up HERE

No comments: