Thursday, November 03, 2011

New Money Making Offer - $5 sign up, $1+ per survey

I just got an email that looked promising! I thought I would pass it on. I know it is reputable, it came from a guy who works on this blog with me. Give it a shot and let me know what you think! It will likely be later tonight before I can sign up for it.


OneOpinion is recruiting new members to participate in online market research. No targeted demos or other restrictions – we are looking for general population people ages 13 and up. Registration takes 60 seconds or less and each new members earns $5 upon registering and can earn $1 or more for each completed survey. Members can cash out for a VISA Debit card at any amount earned above $25. 

To check it out and see if you are interested, click the banner!

No comments: