Thursday, November 03, 2011

Make Money off my blog - MySurvey

On the top left hadn side of my blog you will see "Money Makers" Most of those are survey sites. I have been signed up to all of them for a while and have just recently started getting a survey or two a day from the various ones. Each survey I fill out pays me either in points which I can redeem for things like amazon gift cards, checks or they paypal me money! I easily have started making $200 a month on just doing short 5-20 minute surveys each day! 

MySurvey .com is a group of consumers from throughout the United States who influence future products and services by volunteering to participate in consumer research. By sharing your opinions about products and services, you are rewarded with Reward Points to redeem for cash and merchandise. 


MySurvey isn't JUST an affiliate for me. I really do make money! LOVE IT!

No comments: