Saturday, October 08, 2011

Groupon - 1/2 off group roller skating - Azalea Park Orlando!!!

Universal Skating Center – Azalea Park
Roller-Skating Outings for Two or Four with Family Open-Skate Admissions, Skate Rentals, and Unlimited Popcorn
*I'm especially excited about this as it is just down the street from me!!! Anyone want to go!?!?!? I DO! I tried to get a job there when I was laid off, but being pregnant kinda made me a hazard and I was not hired. I also applied at the funeral home across the street... told them I was great with people... ALL people. I didnt get that job either. And here I sit, blogging and begging you to click my links ;-)

Valid only for option purchased. Valid only during Sat. and Sun. family skating sessions.
  • For $10, you get a skating package for two (a $19.50 value). Each skating packages includes:
    • Two admission tickets to Saturdays or Sunday family public skating (a $6 value each)
    • Two regular skate rentals (a $2 value each)
    • Unlimited popcorn for two (a $3.50 value)
  • For $19, you get a skating package for four (a $39 value). Each skating packages includes:
    • Four admission tickets to Saturday or Sunday family public skating (a $6 value each)
    • Four regular skate rentals (a $2 value each)
    • Unlimited popcorn for four (a $7 value)
HOW TO GET THE DEAL:
  • You will want to go HERE to sign in
  • Choose Orlando as your city
  • Then as a bonus, when you refer your friends to Groupon, you get $10 FREE...when you go HERE (but you clearly don't have to, but why wouldn't you?!)  
  • After you make your buy, you are given a $2 credit towards your next Groupon! 
  • Your Groupon must be redeemed by January 31, 2012
BONUS - Groupon is trying to raise awareness for their mobile app and of course they are including an incentive! So they are offering $10 Groupon Bucks for anyone who uses their mobile app to purchase a deal through an e-mail invitation.

No comments: