Thursday, September 29, 2011

TP 101 - You know how I to get TOILET PAPER super cheap?

I am always saying that if I could get a wall of toilet paper for free... I would! Well... not there yet, and not sure it would withstand Florida humidity... and I sure aint wiping my rear with moldy tissue.

Here is the deal at Walgreens right now!
Buy Cottonelle Toilet Paper 12 pack (Regular Price $5)
Use $1 off coupon from Walgreens October coupon booklet (check next to the weekly ads)
Use $0.75 from 09/11 SS insert
Total - $3.25 for 12 rolls or 27¢ per roll


Thanks Couponing for 4

2 comments:

suoicerp21 said...

I have a hard time determining what's a good deal for toilet paper. This sounds like a good deal, but if you compare the roll size to some of the other products, they are so much more... I wonder if it's a better deal than a good deal (but not as cheap as $3.25) on the other stuff?? I've thought about dividing it out by number of sheets, taking into consideration if it's two ply or not... then I figured, it's just toilet paper! So I just buy this stuff. I'd love to know if anyone else has ever REALLY compared toilet papers. :)

BeaDandelion said...

I'm the same way... I dont care for the super soft 2 ply.. they seem dusty and I can personally go through a roll a day alone. I like Scott, but my MIL says she needs something soft bc she is delicate. She doesnt really complain when she comes here, but I try to have something soft for her. My hubby prefers it too... but come on... who is using the most? THE LADIES. Plus, who buys it? So yeah.... I get Scott when it is on sale, WITH coupons.

A few months ago there was a sale, something like spend $30 in Kimberly Clark get $10 rebate. Scott was on sale - 4pack for $2.99 (reg $3.99) plus a $1 coupon.. or $1.50, I forget. I got 10 packs = $30, minus $10 rebate= $20, minus 10 $1 coupons = $10, or $1, or $.25 a roll. THAT is a price I can stock up on!