Thursday, September 29, 2011

Reader Trips - Publix is awesome this week!

My reader Kelley just emailed me to tell me about her A-MAZ-ING shopping trip to Publix today!!!

4 Totino's pizzas (4/$5 with a 1.00 off coupon)
2 bags of banquet chicken (bogo plus two 1.50 coupons)
2 bags Fresh Express salad (bogo plus a coupon for a free bag from vocal point)
16oz sour cream
Oscar Mayer hot dogs (free with coupon that was mailed to me)
2 Large international delight creamers (sale for 2/$5 plus two .55 coupons)
1g milk
Advil liquigels (free with coupon that was mailed to me)
2 I can't believe it's not Butter (large tubs, bogo plus $1 off 1 coupon)
4 Pillsbury Grands biscuits (1.25 each plus two coupons for .30 off 2)
Cotton swabs
Fiber One (free with store + Manu coupons)
2 Old El Paso dinner kits (bogo plus 2 .50 off coupons)
5 boxes of Whiskas pouch cat food (sale 3.50 per box, with 1.00 off store coupon off each)
2 Mueller pasta (free with Ragu purchase)
4 Barilla pasta (bogo plus two $1/2 coupons)
Beer
2 Pace Picante sauce (bogo...impulse items)
4 jars Ragu pasta sauce (bogo)
2 jars Ragu pizza sauce (bogo)
2 bags Tostitos scoops (1 bag free for improperly being marked on sale, and the other bag at last week's sale price of 3.00)
Carrot-Raisin salad...JUST BECAUSE....YUM
Oreos (not on sale, but used the 1.00 off when you buy milk because I had to buy milk anyway)
12 cans Chef Boy R Dee (bogo plus 6 coupons for free item made all free)

Used a $5 Sav-a-lot coupon
Used my 2 Publix gift cards ($20) from ordering 2 Orlando Sentinels from you!! THANK YOU!

Saved $123, spent $39 and stayed under my $50 budget INCLUDING beer, chips and salsa that I didn't originally plan for.

No comments: