Thursday, September 01, 2011

Halloween - Plan your costumes NOW

Now is the time (I have sadly learned) to pick your costumes. Pick the most basic of what you want to be and then spend the next month or two updating the accessories with things you can make or sew or add to it!

Last year I waited too long and had to buy the entire Princess Leia costume and I MISSED the sales PLUS had to have it rushed! I kept telling myself I could just take it back to the store if it didnt fit, but by then they had sold out! Thankfully it fit. I could have done so much better with the hair and the shoes... well they didnt come with the costume.

Check out Halloween Express and if you order soon enough and you aren't satisfied, you can still take it back to the store. 

Halloween Express - The absolute largest selection of Halloween costumes and costume accessories available anywhere.


No comments: