Thursday, September 15, 2011

Groupon - Haunted House!!!!

I am so excited!!! Anyone want to babysit?!?! Better yet, if a group of you all want to go with us, I will find the babysitter and we can leave the kids at my place! I'm soooo not even joking! 2 hours with a sitter at my house.. all ya gotta do is go HERE, get the haunted house tickets and let me know you did!
 Forget Universal Studios this year...
Haunted Grimm House – Old Town
Haunted-House Admission
  • October 14–16
  • October 21–23
  • October 28–30
  • Any day the Haunted Grimm House is open except October 14–16; 21–23; or 28–31. See here to see when the house is open.

Haunted Grimm House

5770 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy., Suite 218
Kissimmee, Florida 34746
HOW TO GET THE DEAL:

  • You will want to go HERE to sign in
  • Choose Orlando as your city
  • Then as a bonus, when you refer your friends to Groupon, you get $10 FREE...when you go HERE (but you clearly don't have to, but why wouldn't you?!)  
  • After you make your buy, you are given a $2 credit towards your next Groupon! 
  • Your Groupon is valid - Any day option not valid for 10/14–10/16, 10/21–10/23, or 10/28–10/31.

No comments: