Thursday, September 29, 2011

End of the Month - 101

If you have noticed, I like to post "101's" and they are as much for me as they are for you! A lot of times it comes from your emails! So keep them coming!

Jenny@SouthernSavers sent out an email about what to do about the end of the month and why it is so important, so I thought I would share the bullet points with you and add a bit of commentary!

1) A lot of printable coupons are taken off the internet.  You have a limited amount of time to print your coupons. Most manufacturers will remove them at the end of the month and switch them around. You may have a $1/3 Campbells soup this month, but $1/5 next month or none at all. So if there is a coupon you MIGHT use, PRINT IT.... it may be your last chance!

2) A lot of printable coupons will be refreshed.  Did you print your limit of a coupon you really wanted and you can't print another? Usually the limit is 2. Sometimes those special coupon will RESET!!! So you can print them again!

3) Many new printable coupons will be added!  And REALLY great ones too... but for that fact, you have to PRINT NOW when I tell you too. Don't sit around wondering if a deal is coming up. Manufacturers play this game better than us. They tease us with some high value coupons and then slam us with some really great deals later on, sometimes days before the coupons expire!! Remember the razor coupons this month!? They were all gone within 2 days. Then the next day you were flooded with ways you could get all the razors you need until the next sale cycle - FOR FREE!

4) Remember where to find your coupons! I keep a list of printable coupon sites on the left hand side of this blog. All coupon bloggers use affiliates. This is not to trick you or to steal information or anything funky. It is to make a small referral fee. And when I mean small... I mean small. Some of the sites pay us $.02 per coupon printed! Some of the offers we post are really great and can bring in several dollars! I will sign up for everything I post. I want to make sure my readers aren't being taken on a stupid ride and having to click through hoops to get a free rubber band. So click away and keep coming back to my website and support Being A Dandelion!

No comments: