Thursday, September 15, 2011

*Alert * Monkey & Son Coffee hoax - crap


The Monkey & Son company has verified that the Facebook page that is up right now is a HOAX. It is in no way affiliated with Monkey & Son Coffee and they are currently doing everything they can to get that Facebook page shut down.
If you want more information about the REAL Monkey & Son Coffee Company, be sure to check out their website and the REAL Monkey & Son Facebook page!

Sorry guys. As always use a secondary email address for EVERYTHING that you sign up for, even if it is just Staples! I would NEVER give out my primary email address... not even to YOU. I dont want spam and I do NOT want my readers to get spam.

4 comments:

aeriok said...

Thank you! We never spam and never will. I feel bad for all the people that were taken advantage of.

BeaDandelion said...

So you work with them?!

aeriok said...

My husband owns the company. The "free sample" is a hoaxed Facebook page to collect your information. We have nothing to do with it. Unfortunately a lot of people are giving out their info. This is the real Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Monkey-and-Son-Coffee-Company/242026973636

BeaDandelion said...

Wow~!!! that is a lot of work you are doing "correcting" all these blogs! God Bless you! What a blow this must have been! Thank you so much for contacting me!