Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Toluna - Earn $1-$5 per survey

omments
Toluna is taking applicants again for the end of August!  Toluna is a great site where you can earn some extra cash for taking and creating surveys, polls and giving your opinion.  They are currently still taking applicants, and they have a 100% acceptance rate, just a limited time to apply!!
  • Earn points worth $1 to $5 each time you qualify for and complete a survey!  Each time you participate in or complete a survey you’ll also be entered into a monthly drawing for $4500! I have never won that, but I can hope and the short surveys pay great!
  • Create your own polls and opinion topics to host on Toluna, or export them to your own blog or website! You can also earn points when you create these polls.Have not tried this, but I think I should! I will post some polls when I revamp my website!
  • Voice your opinion by participating in other community members’ polls and opinion topics. There’s no catch! Your membership is free, and all information you provide is strictly confidential and will never be used to advertise or to sell you anything. So much so that I use my REAL email address.
Survey companies won’t make you rich, but they are a great way to make some extra cash and now is a great time to start saving for Christmas gifts! Go here to get started earning from this highly popular survey company. There are no commitments, so if you decide this is not for you, you can quit taking surveys at any time. Feel free to give it a try!

For a list of my other Money Making Survey sites, see the left hand side bar right over there! 

No comments: