Friday, September 02, 2011

Swagbucks - 6 ways to earn Swagbucks faster!


On top of it being MEGA SWAGBUCKS DAY...
Plus, you get 30 points just for signing up (like you didn't do that already!)


1. Play Swagbucks Games – Over HERE you can see what games they have that you can play.

2. Swagbucks Facebook - Follow Swagbucks on Facebook! There is so much information on here and great ideas of what works to get more bucks! "Like" me on your facebook too!

3. Swagbucks on TwitterFollow Swagbucks on Twitter! You will get exclusive codes and there are weekly winners of 100 Swagbucks. Make sure you follow me there too @Beadandelion

4. Take the daily “poll” on Swagbucks. This will get you 1 buck, but it takes about 10 seconds. You can find it HERE or if you are on the main page look under the “earn” tab.

5. Install the Swagbucks toolbar. You can do that HERE. Just for having the tool bar each day they will give you a buck. It also helps you to remember to use Swagbucks and it will allow them to notify you of free swag codes in the tool bar. I have so much “clutter” on my laptop from blogging that I don’t have the tool bar on it. But I do have it on my desk top and my computer at work. I earn more from the computers that I have it on, then the laptop.

6. Recycle your old cell phones and earn Swagbucks. Go HERE and see what yours might be worth. Swagbucks will pay for the shipping for you to send it in, you will be able to print off a pre-paid label and mail it in.

Thanks for the tips Tiffany!

No comments: