Friday, August 05, 2011

Groupon - Orlando Icebar

I have ALWAYS wanted to go here, but admission is just silly, but at almost 60% off, I might have to. Anyone want to get a babysitter and go with me?




Today's Groupon: for $30, you get admission and fur-coat rental for two, along with one drink refill each, at Icebar (a $71.90 value). Refills require that patrons first purchase a drink of their choice, which comes in an ice-cup with a cozy ($10, not covered by this Groupon). Choose between the following days:
• Sunday–Friday
• Saturday
HOW TO GET THE DEAL:


  • You will want to go HERE to sign in
  • Choose Orlando as your city
  • Then as a bonus, when you refer your friends to Groupon, you get a $10 voucher ...when you go HERE (but you clearly don't have to)  
  • After you make your buy, you are given a $2 credit towards your next Groupon! 
  • Your Groupon expires Feb 8, 2012 (not valid on NYE)

2 comments:

suoicerp21 said...

I bought this last time they had it, but we haven't gone yet. Thankfully, it doesn't expire until Feb! Doesn't Bob want to go with you? Maybe we could swap babysitting so we could each go with our spouses sometime??
Cindy

BeaDandelion said...

omg that would be SO fun!!! its too late at night to try to convince Bob. I will atalk to him in the am and pray it is still available!! I would love me some Piper!!! <3