Thursday, July 07, 2011

Are you making money off my site yet?

The most money I make off this site is from the survey sites! You can too, and I encourage you to sign up for each of these and report back to me as soon as you start earning money! I use each of these and make about $50 every month or two off each of them. And no, I am not sitting at the computer all day filling out surveys, I have a 1 year old.

You know how I love MySurvey, Synovate, MyView and Toluna.
(You can check out an overview on any of those HERE)

Right now Mindfield is accepting new participants!!! 
Mindfield is similar to other opinion panels and surveys. Users are rewarded for their opinion with cash, prizes, and other incentives. Looks like this month they've been giving away a lot of iPhones, iPods, and iTouchs! They have a low payout threshold of only $5, so you can get your rewards quickly!

No comments: