Saturday, July 16, 2011

I'm a little annoyed....

Out of the past 4 weeks I have gotten 2 El Sentinels.

Now, if you have a single subscription to the Orlando Sentinel (and you can get 6 until Thursday July 21st when it switches to just 4 per household) you can get a single El Sentinel delivered to you on Saturday mornings. Which is GREAT! It has a full set of coupons... the same coupons you are going to get in your 6 subscriptions on Sunday. And while that doesnt seem like a big deal that they have missed me a few times... (I have gotten it a total of twice.. ever) I actually only have 5 subscriptions so that I get an even number of coupon inserts to file...

I really do have them on speed dial. I just HATE to complain. HATE IT! But I want my coupon inserts.

BTW, order HERE before Thursday! The paper is still on sale for $21.07 for 13 weeks of Wednesday-Sunday PLUS you get a $10 Publix Gift Card. So it is like you are paying $11.07 for 13 weeks of inserts... and a lot of Casey headlines. I'm so glad that is almost over! I'm thinking of putting my Casey Anthony papers on ebay in a few months... about the time her book or movie comes out. What do you think?

No comments: