Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Individual Coupon Tutoring - Starts Wednesday

Wow! you guys are finally coming out of the woodwork! AND I LOVE IT!

I have had so many people ask me when I was going to start a couponing class and I just am NOT ready for that. I am not a teacher to a group of people... BUT even better (for you)! I have decided to dedicate 2 hours every Wednesday morning to teaching individual coupon classes!

Every Wednesday morning I spend about 20 minutes pulling coupons for my shopping trip on Thrusday (Thursday is when all the stores put out their new sales fliers) I am not sure how quickly you guys are willing to sign up so here are the stipulations.
  • I will not take more than 2 a day 
  • You can bring your children, I have a padded room we can stack them in, they must be willing to play with the cutest little boy in the world.
  • I have a cat and a dog (if you are allergic)
  • If you cancel, you will be put on a waiting list or the like. If it so happens that the very next week I only have 1 person coming, you are more than welcome to join. 
  • This is for serious couponer inquiries only.
If you are local to Orlando, please email me at BeaDandelion at gmail dot com if you are interested.

No comments: