Friday, May 13, 2011

Reader Trips - Amy works Publix's new coupon policy

Amy hit up Publix for a handful of items. I just can't wrap my mind around only going for a few things. I really should as most people aren't stockpiling a mass of coupon inserts such as myself. But I dont WANT to be in the grocery more than once a week... EVER! So I get everything I could possibly need and use and then make sure we dont use up the milk and dont want more bananas before the next Thursday which is my shopping day. I am proud to say that my own shopping planning has gotten down to about 1-2 hours a week and the actual trip is taking only an hour these days... and that is WITH the baby!!

OKOK back to Amy. Check out this post. Girlfriend totally should have fought for the "correct price" promise. Publix promises that the price on the item will be correct, whether it matches the sale price, the marked price or whatever, otherwise they will give you the first one you are buying for free and the others beyond that for the sale price that you assumed you were buying it for!

Amy spent $17.... that is like 2 months worth of groceries for her and her 2 kids.

No comments: