Tuesday, April 05, 2011

SkinMD - Free Samples + Affiliate Program

First of all.. who doesn't LOVE free samples of quality skin care products?! Right. Click on the button above to request your samples from SkinMD!

I was sent a bunch of samples from SkinMD and I tried it this morning for the very first time and whoa! My skin didnt feel greasy at all!It felt tight and soft all at the same time. I am baffled. I can't wait to put more on after I wash my face tonight. But get your samples and see if you dont feel the same way.

ALSO - If you are a blogger, sign up under me! You make a sweet commission for each sale ... Plus you get a bonus for each referral you sign up! Win/win/win! I don't expect to make a ton of money from referrals, but I do hope to be able to offset my own purchases of it from now on!

No comments: