Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Orlando - Say "I'm sorry" for 1/2 the price

... however I am allergic, so honey do NOT get me flowers. I'll take a Dyson, mmk? That would make the apology sincere.

If you need to buy flowers for someone, this is a great deal for you.

$24 for $50 Worth of Flowers at Atlantis Flowers Weddings & Events in Winter Park

  • You will want to go HERE to sign in (so that I get the referral credit, thanks!!)
  • Make sure to put ORLANDO as your city!
  • Then as a bonus, when you refer your friends to Groupon, you get a $10 voucher...when you go HERE (but you clearly don't have to)  
Without flowers, prom dates would be harder to identify in a crowd and brides wouldn’t have the means to attract the bees needed to carry cumbersome veils. Celebrate the versatility of vegetation with today’s Groupon: for $24, you get $50 worth of flowers at Atlantis Flowers Weddings & Events in Winter Park. 

No comments: