Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Walgreens - PediaCare triggering $1.50 Catalina!

I stopped by 2 different Walgreens and in 3 transactions I got a $1.50 catalina for PediaCare after buying PediaCare! And the PediaCare (.5oz) is on sale for $5.99. Use the $5.00 coupon from the weekly flier and the $2 coupon from Coupons .com And you have already made a dollar.. run back get another bottle and you have just made $.50. Make sure you have something to eat up the overage, they wont hand you back cash.

I'll post my trips later

2 comments:

Raja Shekhar said...

Thanks, just in time. My baby is having little fever.

But i am scared to use all kinds of medicines on my baby. Will only use if the fever persists.

BeaDandelion said...

You will still need to stop by the pharmacy and have them calculate the dose for you.