Saturday, March 05, 2011

Reader Trips - Kay makes her way around town!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I have been craving a Kay outting! (I guess with a half dozen kidlets and an active service hubby, posting isn't a priority. How she does it all is beyond me!)

So Kay just posted several of her most recent trips. Check these out and visit the links to see how she matched her coupons up. Send me an email if you have a great trip! I want to feature you as a Reader Trip!!!

First - Kay stopped at the Commissary. Very few of us have the opportunity to shop at one... Kay is pretty much PAID to shop there!
All of this for $.03 AFTER TAX! That is a 104% savings! LOL Go figure! Details HERE

Then she went to Walgreens to make $2.58... Details HERE

And she also made it to Publix (She HAD to have had a sitter.... )
All of this for $.34. NO JOKE. Ridiculous! Details HERE.

Betcha wish you could do this... I know I do! No matter how hard I try to come up with scenarios like this I just can't! Awesome job Kay! You rock my socks!

1 comment:

Reaping Your Harvest said...

Thanks Dear!

It's awesome to be "back" in the shopping game. Hubby was home with the babies so it was great to be able to get to multiple stores and still manage to use the "change in my pockets" for items that we needed.

Appreciate the "seed" in sharing...

Reaping In Abundance,
Kay