Thursday, March 03, 2011

Couponer I Heart - New Series - Moms Need To Know

OK folks, you see my posts with the links to the gals who find the deals you are doing, right? Sometimes you will see the button at the bottom of the post. Start clicking on those. Don't forget about me, but those ladies are far cooler than me.

I want to start my own series... and this week I am starting with a post that made me fall out of my chair. Seriously, I hit my chin on the desk here.

Mindi Cherry is a hoot and a half! You know that TLC show "Extreme Couponing?" Apparently after airing it 437 times they need a new episode and are looking for other people who are OCD about their wall of toilet paper... Which btw is kinda a dream come true, right!? Never again having to pay for something you wipe your ass with?! How awesome is that? So go HERE and read Mindi's take on the whole thing! She promises to endorse sanity while couponing. I however do not. ;-) I KID!

No comments: