Saturday, February 26, 2011

Reader Trips - FREE DIAPERS - My Walgreens Adventure

So I had 2 RRs to "roll" by today. So I set out to just use them up. I hate feeling TIED to a store. It is so much harder to appreciate shopping when you have a toddler in tow. (And yep, my baby is now 11 months old and has been walking for a month!!! If you were on my facebook, you would see him live in person ... in lots of videos.)

So I started off with a $3RR and a $6RR
I got the 2 photo collages - FREE (My husband's account and my account)
5 Dove deodorants - FREE
And a pack of Pampers - 8.99 Get $2RR

Then I realized I still needed one more item. (I still had to pay a bit more than a dollar on Tax, but I was $.01 short on using the RR's)

I had a coupon for $.50/2 Starbursts and ran to get 2 Starbursts $1/2.
I gave one of the to the cashier.

Used both RRs
Total - $1.74
Saved - $35.07
Got - $2RR
Therefore I MADE MONEY!!! Only $.26, but I got diapers for free!
**Had I used coupons on the diapers, I could have saved more and gotten more stuff for free, oh well... I really wanted out of there!**

No comments: