Friday, April 01, 2011

Nielsen Home Scanner is Back

Nielsen Home Scanner has returned.  If you have not signed up before I would suggest you do so now.  How it works is they end up sending you a scanner and all you do is scan the products that you buy.  This could be your groceries or even personal items.  Then once a week you will send them a list of everything you have bought over the course of the week.  They will then give you gift points that can be redeemed for prizes.

You can sign up 2 ways - With a home phone land line and without one (a cell phone)

I sign up for this elite offer every time it is available and have yet to be picked, so if you get picked PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know!

2 comments:

Mrs. Edler's Kindergarten said...

I have tried every it opens and finally last week I got accepted. I am so excited. Don't give up!

BeaDandelion said...

awesome!!!! did you get your scanner yet??? (I'm so green with envy!!)