Saturday, June 05, 2010

Walgreens - John Frieda deal .. is back!!!

Through June 26th, buy $15 of John Frieda products at Walgreens and receive $5 Register Rewards. Online prices are listed at 2/$15 and 3/$15.
.
The coupons available for this deal are:
$2.50 off Any Hair Care Product or
$3.00 off 2  Luxurious Volume Product or
$5 off 2 Root Awakening Product from 5/2 SS Insert

Last time I did this deal I got 6 bottles for less than .40 cents each! So not AS good...

get 3 Root Awakening things and
Use $2.50 off Any Hair Care Product and
Use $5 off 2 Root Awakening Product from 5/2 SS Insert
Final Price = $.83 each, when you buy 3 (OOP $7.50)

Still awesome! I LOVE this stuff... it's the best shampoo I have ever gotten for near free! (and you know me, I get GOOD shampoos for free!!!)

No comments: