Friday, June 25, 2010

Staples - $6 off $10 In Avery - coupon!

I just got this email from Staples with a hot coupon in it!!

I hesitate encouraging ordering ANYTHING online with them... remember the TP incident? Well after much complaining over that, someone from corporate DID call me back and I WAS emailed $20 to spend online or INSTORE. It doesn't change the fact that they did not monitor their "stock" (of which the regularly priced TP was still available) and that they waited several days after they had all my credit card info to inform me. ahhh bygones. ::rant over::


Well anyhow, there is a HOT coupon right now for $6/$10 wyb Avery Labels. Check your email! If you don't get their emails, now is a good time to sign up! (I was going to post the coupon, but it is email specific and says nontransferable)

No comments: