Friday, June 18, 2010

Mysurvey - I just cashed out for a $30 check

Calendar Picture
June 17, 2010
You Have
3085
Reward Points
Dots
  Points awarded 8085
Line
  Points redeemed 5000
Line
I love this site and have been rewarded quicker than any other site!

Mysurvey is awesome because they send me free stuff all the time. Sometimes it is just normal household stuff like paper towels or toothpaste. First they email me to let me know there is a survey available for me, I fill out a short 2-3 minute survey about a product for 5-15 points, if they like my answers they ask me to do a little longer of a survey for more points (50-75) and then if they think I am a good candidate they ask if they can send me a product to try out and fill out a survey or two afterward for several hundred points. Once I hit 1000 points, I can cash out for a $10 check. 

Let me know if you sign up! Leave me a comment!

No comments: