Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Free FARMVILLE cash from Green Giant

This is sooo goofy to me. I played this game hardcore for several months... and I haven't been back for a year. I realized the time I spent here could have been spent ... oh, having another REAL job. I've also recently broken my Fish Wrangler and Yoville addictions too.

"Green Giant® Fresh is doing an on-pack promotion with Farmville™, a social media game on FacebookFarmVille™allows you to “be a virtual farmer," planting and growing your own crops, raising animals, and much more. Green Giant® Fresh is giving away Free Farm Cash. Each Farmville sticker on each participating package of Green Giant® Fresh produce can be redeemed for 5 Free Farm Cash. Limit 3 redemptions per user."
 
More details HERE 
 
Thanks Tressa!

No comments: