Saturday, May 22, 2010

Stockpiling Diapers

First of all, Hello Monica! We met Saturday lounging on the gliders in Babies R Us. She is about to have twins! YIKES! I told her it was time to stock up on diapers. Before Atlas was born we had managed to stock up and had 87 packs! See the stash HERE. I should update as we still have a ridiculous amount of diapers 8 weeks into the baby-life.

For now, there are a number of coupons you can print. Remember to either hit the back button or reload the page to print twice!

$3 Huggies Little Movers or Little Snugglers HERE
$4/2 Huggies Snug & Dry HERE
$1.50 off Little Swimmers HERE 
$2 wyb Huggies wipes and refills HERE  (There are 2 different wipe coupons here and it is only allowing one print per computer)

Huggies Facebook has/d another $3 off coupon. You may still be able to print it here
Otherwise go to Huggies Facebook page and click on THIS (may be the same as above) or look for the address in their status update.

If you have a Rite Aids, there is a Rebate HERE for wyb 5 packs, get a 6th pack free

PLUS... there is a new Publix coupon sheet out right now. (I have not found it yet)
The sheet has three Publix store coupons valid 5/27 – 6/2. 

$3/1 Pampers Diapers 48-116 ct.
$3/1 Huggies Diapers 48-156 Ct.
$6/2 or More Enfamil Large Powder Formula 23.4-25.7 oz. Can
**You can stack a store coupon with a manufacturer coupon!

2 comments:

Crystal The Coupon Momma said...

I was using cloth before i know about coupons it only take me a few month to buy a year of diapers for only $30 after rebates and coupons but have made my money back b/c I have so many i sale some to my friends and still have over a year of diapers left for my DD. Also I give my baby sister a lot of Diaper when I see her.

BeaDandelion said...

I considered cloth simply for the cost factor, but i like short cuts and I knew with this being my first and trying to earn my keep as a SAHM I didn't need the extra laundry and hassle of cloth.. not when I can get diapers almost free! And since I DO overstock to garage sale, I may make sure to use ALL of the $3 coupons! I have considered giving them away, but I have a fear of someone copying them, even if I write in color "Do not copy, this in is red" on them.