Thursday, May 13, 2010

Reader Trips - Catherine rocked Publix

I got this email from Catherine. I am flattered!!! But any reader is well on their way to saving this way. I have only been couponing a year. And if you have been following... my "records" have all happened in the past 2-3 months.

So this is the email I got yesterday from Cartherine and her Publix trip:


I have been couponing for less than 2 months and have been saving a little here and there, but nothing like what I see other, more experienced couponers do.  But, today, that has all changed!  I finally have a shopping trip that I am proud to share with you!  Please excuse my kitchen, we are in the middle of remodeling.
My total before coupons was $72.57
My total after coupons was   $ 8.65
My best tip for EVERYONE... save the whole insert! file it away. Make sure you have at least 2 of each! Ask a neighbor.

No comments: