Friday, April 23, 2010

*HOT* Aeropostale - $10/$10 *THIS WEEKEND ONLY*

aero1 229x300 Aeropostale: High Value $10 Off $10 Coupon
**UPDATE** I went today while I had a Grandmommy here to help me actually do some fun shopping. I took 4 printed coupons and got 4 shirts. A lot of the shirts and shorts were already 50% off and you had to spend $10, so look for the .99 panties to add into the deal if if doesn't quite equal $10 before tax! I got 4 shirts and 4 panties for about $3! 

High value Aerpostale $10 off $10 printable couponvalid in store only. Valid only from 4/23/10 – 4/25/10.

At the bottom of the coupon – you can also forward this coupon on to a friend or family member and take them with you.

This is also not a unique code so you can use more than once. But run to the store NOW as I think they may pull the deal pretty quickly

No comments: