Friday, April 16, 2010

Harris Teeter - Diapers $2.99

Hey Nana and Poppy, this is for you!

If you live near a Harris Teeter.... The Huggies Jumbo packs are on sale for just $5.99– which is already $4 off the regular cost! Plus, you can use the $3/1 Huggies coupons from here, here, or here or here(click in-store coupons on right hand side) to score diapers for just $2.99!


I’ve also heard that the Pampers are on sale for $5.99 too. If that’s the case, then you can use the $2/1 coupon from the 3/14 RP to get diapers for just $3.99!

2 comments:

Crystal The Coupon Momma said...

wow Thanks for posting that. Do you know when the sale ends?

BeaDandelion said...

I do not. I think there sales are like the other groceries... end on Wednesday? I WISH we had one... my IL's have one. I would get overage EVERYTIME if we did have one... that and a Rite Aid... not fair I tell ya! LOL