Thursday, April 29, 2010

CVS - Free Lysol Hands Free Soap

Collin says there is a rumor going around about the CVS Coupon Machines printing out a $5/1 Lysol No-Touch Soap Starter Kit coupon! The Lysol No-Touch Soap Starter Kit is on sale for $9.99 this week, so stack the $5/1 CVS coupon with the $5/1 regional Manufacturer’s coupon from the 3/28 SS to score a FREE Kit!

*How cool to have one of these in YOUR bathroom! I would LOVE it! Wonder how expensive the refills are and if we will get coupons for them too...*

Thanks Collin!

2 comments:

Jen G said...

I tried to see if i could get a Q from the CRT machine today, no dice, but the refills are $3.99, i haven't seen a Q yet, i really want one though, but i want it for FREE! :)

BeaDandelion said...

ME TOO!!! I tried 2 different CVS today. I was hoping for the baby wipes as well. Nada. I'm out again tomorrow I will try again. LEt me know if you have luck eventually.