Thursday, March 04, 2010

Kmart - Double Coupons are baaaaaack

I don't know about you but I always looked at Kmart as a flea market... until Amy introduced me to Double Coupon Days. I stocked up on pet food and detergent for pennies on the tens of dollars! OK well maybe not that well, but I was just learning about coupons way back in ...September.  See my post HERE.

Here is the email from Kmart that Short On Cents received:

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your recent correspondence. We are always interested in hearing from our customers. We appreciate your interest in our double coupon event. This event is for select participating Kmart locations from 4/4/10 to 4/10/10.

The rules for this event are:

-Manufacturer Coupons up to and including $2 Value are doubled up to $2 no matter what the retail price of a single item is
-Does not include Kmart Store Coupons
-Does not include Kmart Pharmacy Store Coupons
-Limit 5 total coupons per customer per day

Sincerely,
Retail Customer Care, Sears Holdings Corporation

Thanks It’s Hip 2 Save

No comments: