Sunday, March 07, 2010

Kim Komando - Thinks this listener might be a bit creepy

How to print life-size posters at home

 
Q. How can I print a life-size image of a person at home?
—Doug in Spicewood, TX, listening on KLBJ 590 AM

A. Well, Doug, your question was short and to the point. And maybe a little bit creepy. Why do you need a life-size print, anyway?

I'm just kidding. There are plenty of reasons to do this. You can create giant posters out of your favorite photographs. Maybe you want to glue a head-to-toe portrait to some cardboard. With a little trimming, you've got a theater-style stand-up.

To read the full article go HERE

*Kim's my girl! Hysterical in most everything she says, but brilliant in the advice she gives! I could spend hours on her website! Chances are you have a radio station that runs her show. Go HERE to see her affiliates and how you too can listen to her! (Or you could get her postcast!) She is also always looking for excuses to host amazing gadget giveaways!*

**I am in no way paid by her site or her company. I simply adore this woman!

No comments: