Thursday, February 25, 2010

Walgreens - More free Benefiber

ahhh my best friend is backkkkk. TMI. Hey, I'm pregnant, shut up! Remember when early January I made $40 from "buying" Benefiber from Walgreens? HERE and HERE. Well, this isn't AS good.. but shopping for free is always fun!

This was posted on HotCouponWorld....

"I went to Walgreens today to do the Buy 1 Benefiber product and get a Coupon for a free 16 ct Benefiber. So I purchased the one Benefiber and received a coupon for the free 16 ct. I went ahead and got the free 16 ct, and it printed another. I went to another Walgreens to get another free, and got another coupon."

These types of rolling deals happen every once in awhile and it may end at any time but if you are interested in it, you better go soon!!!

The ad for this is on page 9 of this week's flier: Buy a $9.99 Benefiber product below and get a coupon for a FREE 18 ct Sticks Pack
  • 6.4 to 14.9 oz
  • 100 ct Chewable Tablets
  • 28 count stick packs
However, since she is getting the free coupon when she buys the 18 count pack, you should be able to get the free coupon by buying the 18 count to start

No comments: