Saturday, February 06, 2010

♫♪♪♫ Ch Ch Ch Changesss ♫♪♪♫

If you have noticed my links broken, that is because I am no longer using logicalmedia. Long drawn out story I wont bore you with. But I am now going to be using several NEW advertisers.

As you know, most if not all of us bloggers use affiliate sites in hopes of making a few extra bucks while doing what we love: providing our readers with the coolest giveaways, best deals, tons of coupons and freebies and the occasional ad to click on.

I found that with my previous advertiser I was getting offers for Hoverounds and travel guides... and YOU weren't clicking on them. No surprise. A few loyal gals out there in the cyberhood knew that I was getting a small compensation (and by small I mean up to 40 cents per email address) but I think I have found some sites that will let me pick better offers.

Cheap plane tickets, clothing store deals, baby products and other actually useful products.

So please let me know if there are any posts or ads that really hit the spot or just don't interest you in the slightest. Doesn't exactly mean I will quit posting them or having them on my sidebar, just means that I really want to tailor my site to YOU so that I can make a small profit off of what YOU want. Many of them will be commission based, so if you aren't buying, I am wasting my time and my webspace.... not to forget turning you guys off and I dont want you leaving.

It will take a few days to get completely changed over, so be patient. I will be posting links from others, so whoever I credit the post to will get the click through count!

Please be patient with the transition and when its up and going, CLICK a few ads for me!

No comments: