Friday, January 29, 2010

PopChips - Holy Cow!

I JUST checked my alternate email address and look what I found! I don't know why they are unable to type without the shift key, but the link DOES take you to PDF. So if you saw and applied to THIS post, you might not hear anything from it... I chalk this up to more coupon fraud. Nice.

From PopChips:
hi there.  we're sorry to say that someone "mistakenly" posted a
"pop it forward" link for popchips onto the web this past weekend. 
we're not sure why, but what was a hand-delivered invitation to a
small number of people, ended-up online with tens of thousands of
people signing-up. we're really sorry about the mix-up and hope
you understand. 

in the meantime, please enjoy this $1 off coupon
(which expires 1/31/2010).
http://www.popchips.com/forms/coupon.pdf

your friends at popchips

No comments: