Monday, January 11, 2010

Facebook and Swagbucks - Earn more!

I had never even thought of this until I saw THIS post from MoneySavingMadness:

If you are my friend on Facebook you will see each time I win Swagbucks.   You will see how many I win and my Facebook friends can join right from there, which is a referral.

Referrals are your biggest way of earning at Swagbucks.  You can control what your friends see too.  They can join with your referral right from your Facebook page.  It is a VERY simple process. 

  • Go to Swagbucks and look for the F Connect box at the very top of the page, Click.
  • Follow the steps to connect to your Facebook page
  • Edit the settings to allow which things you want your friends to see.
  • Search and win, then check your Facebook page to see what it looks like
So FIRST, go sign up HERE as my referral! Love ya mean it! ;-)

No comments: