Friday, January 08, 2010

Chicken Breast - STOCK UP

I've noticed that this is a great week for chicken breast. All the stores that I receive grocery flyers for have chicken breasts on sale this week! Now is a good time to buy chicken and if you have freezer space, stock up!

Here are the prices for my local stores:
Publix: Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast $1.99/lb.
Winn Dixie: Sanderson Farms, Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast B1G1 Free (save up to $3.99 on 2lbs.)
Albertsons: Boneless Chicken Breast $1.88/lb.

Do you see any great prices on chicken breast that aren't listed here? Please share them in the comment section and I will add them to the list!

OR.: if you are in the ORLANDO AREA and want to go in on buying in bulk from Costco or Sam's or BJ's, let me know. I am good for right now, but my sister and I often buy a case and split it, spending around 1.30 a lb! Let me know in the comment section.

No comments: