Thursday, December 10, 2009

Walgreens $5 RR is BEFORE COUPONS!! woohoo!

CouponersUnited did a run (thanks Kahlin for putting up with FOUR transactions!!!) this morning to Walgreens.

It was a little bit of a mess, only b/c it was early and I didn't prepare enough. But, overall I spent $12 cash OOP and used a $5RR I had, and came home with $50RR's.
The $5RR you get when you spend $25 WORKS before coupons!! YAY!! So, as long as your total before tax is $25 BEFORE you use coupons, it will print.

And, the $5RR is reported to be rollling too!! a reader just left a comment saying that it does in fact roll. And I looked at my receipt just now, my total was $24.99 for my last transaction(DUH) so that is why it didn't print. UGH!

**So Im getting mixed reports now on it rolling...beware!!**

**Thanks CouponersUnited**

No comments: