Thursday, December 10, 2009

Vista Print freebies

Here’s a great new freebie from Vista Print. Plus, the 140 Free Address Labels are back! Are you guys loving these as much as I am? I ordered the Address Labels for my Christmas Cards (Which I still haven’t sent out) But now I am thinking of getting a stamp to use all year long.

Right Now you can get a Free Holiday Stamp for just the cost of Shipping. Use this stamp as a Return Address, or Create a Gift Tag Stamp to personalize your gifts. Here’s how to get the Free Stamp:
  • Visit the Vista Print Website
  • Click on Free Products under Holiday and Family and Select the Rubber Stamp
  • You can choose from several designs to create a gift tag stamp, or select something more basic to use all year long!
  • Make sure you select the slowest shipping level to keep your cost down. My experience is that these typically come much faster than the 21 days the site allows for.
Check out the Free Holiday Products you can get from Vista Print Here. Remember, you have to do each order separately to see the free products so just do one transaction for the Stamp and then Click Here  and do one for the Labels!

Also, don’t forget you can still get the 100 Free Postcards if you haven’t done that one already! I’m telling you these Photo Freebies are wearing me out! I hope you’re taking advantage of them because they won’t be around much longer.

**Thanks NWADeals**

No comments: