Thursday, December 31, 2009

Stop Smoking for FREE... and save a ton too


I quit smoking about 2 years ago and whoa has it saved me money! I hear a pack is up to $7 in some areas... if you are smoking a pack and a half (which I found easy to do) then that is about $10 a day... $300-$310 a MONTH!!! That is our grocery/CVS/Walgreens/etc bill each month after saving $1400 *(and stocking up)

If you are in the mood to stop, here is a great spot to start: You can sign up to get a free sample of Nicorette Cinnamon Surge gum from Costco.  No membership number is required. Free Nicorette

I got free Committ Lozenges when I stopped, but HERE is another site that claims they offer free aids (I have not tried it) You can also still call 1-800-quit-now. They were the ones who helped me originally.

ALSO go here ->Nicoderm CQ Sample
Sign up and receive a free Sample of NicoDerm CQ and a $7 coupon for NicoDerm CQ with Smart Control.





1 comment:

baludec28 said...

Thanks for share good post. I like this post, I am follow your blog.